Who are we?
Loadhog is a multi-award winning, employee owned, UK manufacturer, dedicated to the design and manufacture, sale and pooling of returnable packaging solutions across a diverse range of industries. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business.
What is the role?
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre graduate trainee to take up a long term position in Operations. Following successful completion of an 18 month graduate training programme with time spent in the following areas a full time position/career will be mapped out with a view to become the next leader of the business:
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Marketing (Product management, marketing services)
- IT management
- Transport and Logistics
- Production planning and scheduling
The positions will be based at our HQ in Sheffield, there may be the opportunity to travel abroad and work in our overseas sites and businesses.
Who you are
We welcome applications from students graduating in 2020 or who graduated in the last two years. Your degree should be BA or BSC (Hons) or equivalent and to be selected for interview you must be:
- Driven with the tenacity, energy and determination to succeed
- Able to challenge convention and drive through innovation
- Highly inquisitive with a flexible, team oriented approach
- 2:1 Degree
- We would be interested to hear from Management and Supply Chain
Get in touch
Any applicants should get in touch with Lee Saunders: LSaunders@gripple.com
Closing date: Friday 24th January 2020