Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for a marketing coordinator to join the team at our head office in Sheffield. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and versatile marketing mind, capable of working in an environment where attention to detail is paramount.
What is the role?
Working with the central marketing team, you will liaise and network with customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations and have the following responsibilities:
- Production and effective distribution of marketing materials, including articles, blog posts, newsletters, e-shots, brochures, technical sheets, case studies, posters and presentations
- Writing and proofreading of copy, articulating strong marketing messages
- Researching trends and incorporating persuasive data in Loadhog’s content plan
- Channelling messages to the target market through social media and PR
- Website content updates and maintenance using CMS system
- Developing marketing lists within CRM and reporting campaigns
- Design of graphics for marketing communications
- Evaluating efficacy of marketing campaigns, market analysis and benchmarking
- Facilitating and contributing towards the effective launch of new products
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, exhibitions and receptions
- Contributing towards the overall UK marketing strategy
Who you are
To be considered for the position, you must have a degree level qualification in management, business, communications or marketing and/or experience in a busy sales and marketing team, be a keen wordsmith with an excellent level of written and spoken English and be able to offer the following:
- High level of numeracy, IT literacy and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple projects simultaneously, using own initiative to deliver quality work with high attention to detail
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- A team oriented approach and strong business awareness
- A full driving licence and the right to work permanently in the UK
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of using WordPress CMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and DotDigital email platform, together with Adobe design software (InDesign / Photoshop), would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate
Who are Loadhog?
Loadhog is a multi-award winning, employee owned UK manufacturer, dedicated to the design and manufacture, sale and pooling of returnable transit packaging solutions across a diverse range of industries. We are firmly committed to reducing logistics and packaging waste and are known for our genuine innovation in manufacturing products that provide benefits throughout the supply chain. Our employee-owned business is highly entrepreneurial, with all employees joining the company purchasing shares, thereby creating employee engagement, individual wealth and a strong team spirit. Headquartered in Sheffield, United Kingdom, along with a site in Europe, we are known for our market leading RTP innovations. We continue to invest in new products and manufacturing capacity, having a target to deliver 25% of our turnover from products less than five years old. We have set a challenging vision for our business and we have been on track for the last 4 years. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we challenge over 100 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on our company and deliver the ‘Loadhog Edge’.
What we offer
The benefits package includes extensive initial and on-going training, a competitive basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance, a share purchase scheme and gym membership after completion of probationary period.
Get in touch
To apply, applicants should submit their CV, along with a covering letter explaining reasons for applying via the following link: https://gripple.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=25b11d55-cd76-42b8-aeed-6b92a8ce8cca
Deadline for applications: Friday 12th February 2021
A polite note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept applicants from recruitment agencies. If we do need support, we will be in touch!