Loadhog offer a range of Dollies designed to benefit every stage of the supply chain. Whether it be an application within the light and fast world of ecommerce or a heavy duty operation within industrial manufacturing, we have a Dolly that can add value to your supply chain.
The New Dolly Range
Handling efficiency is highly important in achieving a lean operation and all Dollies have been designed to assist the user in moving, multiple heavy payloads with ergonomic handling features. The Dolly-64-210 & 250 incorporate the ‘uni-link’ feature, enabling short side and long side linking, maximising the versatility of load movement.
Features & Benefits
- Uni-link – The Uni-link feature is what makes the Loadhog Dolly so versatile. Link units on either the short side or the long side to move multiple loads or prepare for transport
- Straight stacking castor cups – The Dolly has been designed with recesses to secure castors in place when stacking Dollies up to 2.3 metres high.
- Compatible with various containers – The Dolly-64-250 is compatible with all Loadhog Attached Lid Containers & Collapsible Containers
- Eco-friendly – The Dolly-64-250 as standard is made from recycled plastic making it eco-friendly as well as cost effective
- Pallet Lid compatible – The Dolly can be linked on the long side and then secured with a Half-Euro Pallet Lid, the most secure and cost effective way to secure a Dolly load
- Secure banding – The central sub-flush banding regions on all sides of the Dolly ensure that any banding remains in place, safely securing the load throughout its journey
- 4 x Non marking elastic rubber swivel castors – As standard the Dolly-64-250 is fitted with four swivel castors and Ø100 mm robust non-marking elastic rubber wheels
for varied terrain or nylon smooth running wheels
Optional (MOQs Apply)
- Alternative wheel material – Other wheel materials available for varied requirements
- Braked Castor – Fixed and braked castors can be provided
- Dolly Handle – The Dolly Handle enables increased control for maneuvering Dollies
- Custom colours – The Dolly can also be made from virgin material enabling custom colour selection
- Identification features – Digital printing and RFID labeling available
- Embossed branding – Go that step further with a custom Dolly and have your logo molded into the deck