310, 365AVAILABLE HEIGHTS (MM)
27/22 , 36/31CAPACITY WITH 1 PLATE / 2 PLATES (LITRES)
600 x 400FOOTPRINT (MM)
180/150 , 240/210USABLE HEIGHT WITH 1 PLATE / 2 PLATES (MM)
6.9, 7.2WEIGHT (KG)
Various container specifications available enabling temperature controlled transport of medicines and home-delivery of perishable goods.
- Flexible & light – This product configurations is made with a flexible cotton insert, minimising the risk of breakage, and a PP outer container, making the combined unit efficiently light.
- Long lasting temperature control – Various ice plate options available offering different levels of temperature maintenance, from 12h to 48h on temperature ranges of -18°C • +7°C.
- Easy to configure & clean – The unit is made up of one sturdy Attached Lid Container, a mould resistant & odourless cotton insulation insert and two ice plates. This unit is easy to assemble and easy to clean.
- Nest & flat-pack to save storage space – All elements can be disassembled in seconds. Containers can be nested and insulation insert can be flat-packed for efficient storage.
- Reusable & sustainable – All container components are reusable and recyclable, with isothermal inners manufactured from regenerated textiles increasing the sustainability rating of the cold chain.
- Food hygeine regulation compliant – The insulation is made in low-density PE conforming to food usage regulations. The unit is easily cleaned enabling safe re-use for transportation of perishable items.
Accessories & Options
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
- Dolly 64 – The 600 x 400 Dolly is perfect for the versatile requirements of home delivery. Eliminate one-trip packaging from end-to-end.
- No refrigerated vehicle required – Not every application requires a refrigerated vehicle due to the performance of the Isothermal Container on it’s own. Consult the testing performance to see if you can save the Co2.