1200 x 1000 mmUK
1200 x 1000 mmEU
1418 x 1088 mmAUSTRALIAN
1418 x 1088 mmAUSTRALIAN WINE
1422 x 1118 x 3.5 mmUSA
Pallets packed to “standard industry practice” are susceptible to catastrophic load collapse. The overall load stability is significantly improved with the use of the innovative, contoured, reusable plastic layer pad; Smartpad.
The improved stability is the key reason our Smartpad has been adopted by glassmakers, as the percentage of bottles fallen from the line reduces massively once this system is adopted. A trial of our product is the best way to see the increases in efficiency, contact the Loadhog sales team to start the process of improving your supply chain: Contact Us >>
The design also improves the safety of pack movement pre-strapping making it safer for your workforce, provides reduced CO2 emissions in the supply chain and is a significant factor in the elimination of bottle scuffing.
Additional services Loadhog provide for Smartpad users includes the washing, re-distribution of cleaned pads, and collection of used dirty pads. In addition to the state of the art wash plant at our Sheffield base, we invested in a second in Portugal to service our European Smartpad customers more effectively. These wash plants offer the most rigorous hygiene controls seen within the marketplace with the ability to service over 1 million Smartpads a month.
- Significantly increases stability – Proven to significantly increase pallet stability and therefore reduce collapsed glass pallets and number bottles fallen from the line.
- Maximising packing densities – Allowing the number of bottles to be maximised on each layer, including corner bottles.
- Improving transport efficiency – Reducing CO2 emissions in the supply chain and health and safety issues from fallen bottle incidents.
- Reducing shroud thickness – The Smartpad system is more stable therefore permitting a reduction in shroud thickness, further reducing costs.
- Reducing shroud damage – The Smartpad’s perimeter has a radius edge that allows the shroud to wrap-around it preserving its integrity.
- Innovative wave-edge – The Smartpad’s waved edge actively encourages bottles to migrate towards the centre when subjected to vibrations during automated handling and transit.
Washing and pooling
A state of the art wash plant able to facilitate over 1 million Smartpads a month and a fleet of Loadhog hauliers able to support the pooling of your returnable packaging.