264AVAILABLE HEIGHT (MM)
305 x 193INTERNAL TOP (MM) L X W
400 x 300FOOTPRINT (MM)
The UN Certified Bio Container is certified to carry biological and medical specimen within Category B according to UN3373.
The packaging must consist of three components, two if which are sold within this kit:
(a) primary receptacle(s)*
(b) a secondary packaging
(c) a rigid outer container
- Approved for the package and transport of biological substances – This packaging has successfully passed the drop test described in section 184.108.40.206 of IATA (air transport) and that of section 220.127.116.11 of ADR (land transport).
- Secure hinge pin design – This concealed hinge pin offers an increased level of security protecting operators and couriers from hazardous materials within.
- Temperature Controlled – Tested and certified to maintain temperate between 2ºc – 8ºc for up to 24 hours. Alternative temperature parameters can be adhered to and additional testing support can be provided upon request.
- Compatible with the Pally and Lid – The UN Certified Bio Container works in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally and Lid for ultimate security and manoeuvrability of hazardous materials.
Accessories & Options
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as bar code and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking hazardous materials.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.