Loadhog is an innovation-driven UK manufacturer of returnable transport packaging and returnable transport systems. We are an employee-owned company. This means that all our employees are directly involved in the management and development of the company. You can find more information about this at www.employeeownership.co.uk. Our turnover development is very positive. To ensure that our growth continues, we are looking for a Sales Manager for Northern Germany as soon as possible. Ideally, you will be living in Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Acquisition of new customers from the trade, automotive and industry sectors.
- Development and expansion of existing customers and partners.
- Your target persons are decision-makers at management level in logistics and purchasing.
- You are responsible for the initial contact with the customer from the preparation of the offer to the project roll-out.
- You will report directly to the Loadhog Europe Sales Director. We guarantee short decision-making paths.
What awaits you:
- Job opportunities like this are rare. As a success-oriented international team player, you are responsible for the success of our company in Northern Germany and everything that develops from it in the future.
- Join us as we grow and shape our success as well as yours.
- You need courage, passion, perseverance and you should have at least two years of professional experience in B2B.
- You can expect creative opportunities in an innovation-driven company that has its finger on the pulse. Our products are innovative and clearly different from those of other companies. Our goal is to establish a strong brand that stands for innovation, quality and customer satisfaction in the DACH region.
- We expect you to think analytically and have a feel for how to inspire customers with solutions they have not yet thought of themselves. Good English is one of your core competencies, as you will be communicating with colleagues in England on an almost daily basis. You should also have good Microsoft Office skills and presentation skills. To be successful in this job, a high willingness to travel is a basic requirement. You will be on the road approx. 3-4 days a week.
A good induction is very important to us. At the beginning, you will spend approx. 2 weeks at our company headquarters in Sheffield England. There you will learn and experience everything about our company, our philosophy and our products. Afterwards, you will spend approx. 1 week at our European headquarters near Strasbourg, France. After that, you will spend the first time together with an experienced colleague from Germany on various appointments with different customers.
We offer you an attractive basic salary and a prestigious company car. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to participate directly in the company’s success through share packages. Does our offer convince you? Then please send your application with cover letter and resume to Mr. Michel Barda at email@example.com.
Before you apply
As part of the application process, you will be asked to upload a copy of your CV with a covering letter. We don’t accept postal applications. We will only use the information you provide to process your application. This online application service is provided for Gripple Limited by People Apps Limited using its People® software. For more about how we use your information, see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.