Who are we?
Loadhog is a multi-award winning, employee owned, UK manufacturer, dedicated to the design and manufacture, sale and pooling of returnable packaging solutions across a diverse range of industries. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business.
What is the role?
Loadhog are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to expand our sales activities in the Dutch market. This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready to immerse themselves into a growing and extremely passionate business. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for the growth of Loadhog by managing and developing existing accounts and by looking for new customers. You strive for expanding our returnable packaging business with a commercial heart and soul.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working within a sales driven environment. The applicant should also be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, have excellent time management skills and to be selected for interview you must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Prospection is your passion – you will be building the sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, inbound lead follow-up and field prospecting
- Have a proven track record for delivering projects from concept to completion
- Great communication skills and confidence in front of senior management
- Experience with a lead qualification and prospecting-related application
- An additional language such as French would be beneficial but not essential
People would describe you as:
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- High achievement, strong work ethic and a great team player!
What we offer
You can expect an exciting, challenging job with lots of variety in an international setting. As an employee-owned business, the atmosphere at Loadhog is relaxed and direct consultation with your colleagues is a natural thing. The benefits package includes a competitive salary and an extensive package of extra-legal benefits. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
To apply please submit your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.