Do you have exemplary customer service skills and sales administration experience and can thrive under pressure?
Are you someone who can work quickly, prioritise efficiently, and multitask? If this begins to describe you, then this opportunity in our UK customer service team may be right for you. This role is part of a small, but growing administration team and therefore a great opportunity for the right person to develop and grow.
What is the role?
Reporting to and working closely with the customer service manager, you will liaise extensively with our UK and international external sales teams and Loadhog customers, and have the following responsibilities:
- Processing sales orders received via email and customer portals
- Communicate with production and logistics department to ensure our delivery dates are met
- Proactively assist in managing our customers’ expectations
- Provide support to our external sales teams
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in a professional, friendly manner
- Resolving customer objections/queries
- Updating customer information on our in-house systems
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with various other departments across the business
- Assist in arranging UK and international shipping when required
- Carrying out any additional administrative duties for the department as required
Who you are
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of organisation with a methodical approach and ability to follow through processes
- An ability to work on your own initiative and have a positive, “can-do” attitude, as well as being a team player who works well in a demanding but friendly environment
- Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Good computer skills – in particular Excel,
- Excellent telephone manner
- Export experience advantageous, but not essential
- An additional language advantageous, but not essential
What we offer
The benefits package includes a competitive basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance, share purchase scheme and gym membership after the probationary period.
Who are Loadhog?
Multi award-winning Loadhog designs and manufactures returnable packaging solutions for a diverse range of industries, from manufacturing, postal to retail. Our employee-owned business is highly entrepreneurial, with all employees joining the company purchasing shares, thereby creating employee engagement, individual wealth and a strong team spirit.
Headquartered in Sheffield, United Kingdom, along with a site in Europe, we are known for our market leading RTP innovations. We continue to invest in new products and manufacturing capacity, having a target to deliver 25% of our turnover from products less than five years old. Loadhog won the coveted Queen’s Award for International Trade in April 2020.
We have set a challenging vision for our business and we have been on track for the last 4 years. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we challenge over 100 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on our company values: the ‘Loadhog Edge’.
Get in touch
To apply, click here