What is the role?
Loadhog are looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer & Digital Content Coordinator with a creative mind, artistic flare, and an eye for detail, to develop and maintain our external communications. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic designer ready to throw themselves into a rapidly growing business.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for generating new content for marketing campaigns and communicating this content across the key marketing channels including print, website, email, social media and PR. The company has recently re-branded to better communicate it’s market leading innovation and service and it will therefore be your responsibility to generate material at a consistently high level.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience working within an in-house marketing team or within a creative agency. The applicant should also be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, have excellent time management skills and to be selected for interview you must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a proven track record for delivering projects from concept to completion
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate outstanding creative talent
- Working knowledge of websites (WordPress), social media and other content platforms
- Great communication skills to coordinate inputs from throughout the business
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage conflicting workloads
- You must be confident and passionate about your work
- An additional language such as French or German would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working within international markets would also be favourable
The right creative mind will also assist the Marketing Manager in developing new marketing campaigns and coming up with new innovative ways to increase leads for the business.
Who we are
Loadhog is a multi-award winning, employee owned, UK manufacturer, dedicated to the design and manufacture, sale and pooling of returnable packaging solutions across a diverse range of industries. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a competitive salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
To apply please submit your Covering Letter, CV and Portfolio of work to email@example.com addressed to our Marketing Manager, Jake Charlton.