Injection Moulding Setter (UK)
Are you an experienced Injection Moulding Setter who seeks to challenge, question and identify areas for improvement? If you are energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm then this opportunity may be right for you. Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced setters to join the team.
What is the role?
You will be working shifts (currently Monday to Friday, days and afternoons, and nights and weekends when required). Your duties will include:
- setting injection moulding machinery (Engel machines 100t – 1700t)
- optimising processes
- diagnosing faults
- ensuring the product quality is up to standard
- maintaining 5s standards
Who you are
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate a desire for a new challenge and a passion to deliver on all levels. To be selected for interview you must:
- be confident in your ability to set injection moulding machines
- have good communication and team working skills
- have an ability to work to deadlines and remain focused in busy periods
- be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
- be able to work on your own initiative
- have the technical ability to solve routine moulding problems in a timely manner
- be energetic and capable of physical, arduous work
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical, automotive to retail.
What the role offers
The company offer initial and ongoing training. The benefits package includes a competitive basic salary to reflect the calibre, experience and qualification level of the successful applicant, 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme.
Get in touch
To apply for this position please go directly to our website www.loadhog.com/vacancies
If you would like more information please feel free to contact Rebecca Williamson on 01142288718