Due to continued growth we are now looking for a permanent, full time Sales Manager Spain to work in Spain. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of helping us achieve our 2020 company vision.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Southern Europe Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing sales across Spain. This is a challenging and diverse role, overall your duties will include:
- generating new business in the key established market sectors (retail, automotive and manufacturing) you will generate business through customer contact, lead generation and B2B calls
- support and expand our distributor network
- look for new product opportunities, develop ideas into product trials, working closely with our innovation team
The position will be full time and permanent, please note that this a home based position. Our headquarters are based in Sheffield, you will be required to travel to the UK frequently, especially during your training period.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a sales role, ideally field based. Experience within the packaging industry would be an advantage. You will be someone who has a proven track record in sales who is now looking to progress further in a growing company. In addition to be selected for interview you must:
- have outstanding communication/ interpersonal skills
- be fluent in both Spanish and English (oral and written) – Please reply with a CV in english
- be able to quickly understand a customer’s problem and provide or suggest a solution
- be happy working autonomously and largely unsupervised , self-motivation will be key to your success
- you will be a methodical person with a commercial approach (writing and presenting business cases and closing deals) to advance each project as efficiently as possible
- be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical, automotive to retail.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a recent CV, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com.