Accounting and Administrative Officer (France)
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a permanent, full time Accounting and Administrative Officer based at our new subsidiary in France. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of establishing our new French headquarters. We manufacture reusable plastic packaging such as containers and pallet lids. Our products are innovative, economical and environmentally friendly and enable our customers to increase efficiencies within their supply chains with a less damaging effect on our planet.
Loadhog Sarl is the French subsidiary of a British group in which all employees are shareholders. Our desire is to build a workplace with a challenging and innovative environment infused with fairness, respect, learning and fun. If you apply you are applying to become a shareholder in the business.
You will be reporting to the Director of Loadhog Sarl with your key responsibilities being as follows:
- Monitoring of the general accounts and updating the balance sheet
- Completion of various accounting work, including data entry
- The management of payments and customer reminders and the payment of supplier regulations
- Monitoring and control of expense reports
- VAT and DEB returns
- Administrative follow-up of employees (holidays, insurance, vehicles, etc.)
- Supplier monitoring (accounting firm, insurance, vehicles, service providers, telephony, internet, carriers, etc.)
Who Are You
- Bac +2 accounting or BTS-management-accounting (a similar position will be held for at least 3 years)
- You are able to speak French, English and German fluently
- You demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and rigor
- You are a confident communicator, comfortable on the phone and are technologically literate
- You have the ability to adapt easily and a strong the team spirit
We Offer You
- A permanent contract
- Adapted training
- A great working environment within a passionate and motivated team
- A strong corporate culture and a solid structure
- Attractive future prospects in an international environment
Are you up to the challenge? Join us by sending us your application (cover letter, CV, claims, availability) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference C / RJ. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Loadhog Sarl – 4, rue du Thal – 67210 OBERNAI.