Cleaning Operative- Full Time (UK)
We are looking for a permanent, full time Cleaning Operative to work at our site here in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity for a thorough and hardworking person to join our growing team.
What is the role?
Reporting to the shift manager, your tasks will be varied with a focus on cleaning the factory as well as some office cleaning too. In addition, your duties will include:
- general cleaning tasks including mopping, vacuuming, sweeping
- keeping restrooms clean and tidy
- cleaning of machines and windowed areas of machinery
- general tidying, this may involve moving stock which has been misplaced
- general cleaning of the offices when required
- looking after cleaning stock and placing new orders from appointed suppliers
The position will be full time and permanent, the shift you will be required to work is days however it is important you are flexible and able to occasionally work around the needs of the business.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should have previous experience cleaning in a large environment, preferably within the industrial/ manufacturing industry. You will have high standards of cleanliness and be able to remain vigilant and observant in your day to day role. In addition to be selected for interview you must:
- have good communication and team working skills
- have meticulous attention to detail
- be happy working in a manufacturing environment, cleaning around large machinery
- have an ability to work on your own initiative, largely unsupervised
- be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical, automotive to retail.
What we offer Get in Touch
The benefits package includes a basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
Get in Touch
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com