Deadline for applications: Sunday 11th July 2021
This vacancy is open to both internal GLIDE group and external applicants.
Are you an experienced Moulding Technician? Are you are energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm? Then this exciting opportunity may be right for you.
Due to continued growth we currently have vacancies for two experienced Moulding Technicians within our busy and dedicated moulding team. This role is fundamental to the success and growth of Loadhog in 2021. The successful applicant will work directly under the Moulding Manager and will have a very clear remit and disciplines to embrace on a daily basis.
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical to automotive and retail.
In line with Loadhog’s values you will work with integrity and professionalism, have the passion to do your very best and a sense of ownership of both the role and the business. Innovation will be at your core as you bring new ideas and ways of working to the team and you will be unafraid to challenge both yourself and others. You will have an ability to engage with and energize people at all levels of the business and work as a team with colleagues to make Loadhog an amazing place to work. Finally, you will be committed to support our local community, to have fun and make positive changes.
What is the role?
You will be working on a continental 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift system. Your duties will include;
- Tool changing.
- Colour Changing
- Carrying out basic tool repairs onsite
- Ensuring efficient running of machines
- Working as part of a team
- Process alterations to improve quality and efficiencies
- Supporting tooling trials on the machines.
- Quality checking parts dimensionally
- Packaging of products
- Other factory duties or similar within the individuals knowledge and skills.
Who you are
The successful candidates for this role will demonstrate a desire for a new challenge and a passion to deliver on all levels.
- Good general manual skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Have good communication, be able to follow instruction and have good team working skills
- Have an ability to work to deadlines with attention to detail
- Be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
What the role offers
Our benefits package includes a competitive basic salary to reflect the calibre, experience and qualification level of the successful applicant, 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme on completion of probation period.