Who are we?
Loadhog is a multi-award winning, employee-owned UK manufacturer, dedicated to the design and manufacture, sale and pooling of returnable packaging solutions across a diverse range of industries. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee- owned business. Due to our continued growth and commitment to developing people, we have an exciting new opportunity for a People & Culture Coordinator. This will be a very varied and interesting role.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Loadhog People & Culture Adviser, full training and support will be given to the right candidate to help to deliver our people agenda.
Based at our state-of-the-art Hawke Street site, key responsibilities will include:
- preparing employee contracts and job offer letters
- updating and maintaining employee records
- administration of all HR documents, letters and policies
- performance management and KPIs
- creating inductions and training plans
- creating job ads, CV filtering and interviewing potential candidates
- coordinating training and development activities
- maintaining training records and skills matrices
- coordinating wellbeing events, medicals and records
- ensuring GDPR (General Data Protection Act) compliance
- supporting group People & Culture initiatives and projects
- supporting and advising managers on people matters
- supporting and embedding the Loadhog Edge values
Who you are
The successful applicant will be organised, energetic, and have the ability to motivate and influence people in all areas of the business. You must be a true ‘people person’ who is passionate and driven to make a difference. You will have an innate understanding of employee engagement and people development and crucially, you will embody all eight of our core values which constitute the ‘Loadhog Edge’.
You will work with integrity and professionalism in a highly confidential environment, have the passion to do your very best and a sense of ownership of both the role and the business. Innovation will be at your core as you bring new ideas and ways of working to the team and you will be unafraid to challenge both yourself and others. You will have an ability to engage with and energise people at all levels of the business and work as a team with colleagues to make Loadhog an amazing place to work. Finally, you will be committed to support our local community, to have fun and make positive changes.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Good IT skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A desire to undertake training and learn new skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
Get in touch
To apply, applicants should submit their CV, along with a covering letter explaining reasons for applying. Click here.
Deadline for applications is Monday 19th July 2021