Are you energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm? If so, then this opportunity may be right for you. We are now recruiting a Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety co-ordinator to join our expanding team here in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, hardworking individual who is tenacious in ensuring our products and processes are to the highest standards.
What is the role?
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain the Quality Management System in line with industry standards (including but not limited to: ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / ISO 22000) accreditation and business requirements across the organisation. You will be required to regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business. Management of the audit program to ensure that any nonconformities raised by certification bodies during audits are effectively rectified.
The successful candidate will be involved with, but not limited to-
- Manage external registration requirements to ensure they are met.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the QMS.
- Ensure that all systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies and the growing business
- Update quality documentation and communicate any quality concerns
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Undertake regular internal audits of the QMS
- Ensure actions are undertaken to address non-conformities
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
Who you are?
- Experience is important but if you have the right attitude we would rather recruit somebody with limited experience but the right work ethic.
- Expertise in implementation and/or management of quality, environmental and health and safety procedures in a manufacturing environment – Multi site (desirable)
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- Hands on approach and attitude
- A positive thinking attitude and a team player
- Certified Auditor for IS09001, IS014001 OR ISO 22000 (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of quality methodology tools is desirable, but training can be offered to the right candidate.
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical, automotive to retail.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
Get in touch
Applicants should get in touch with Lee Saunders: LSaunders@gripple.com