Loadhog is looking to appoint an experienced UK sales manager to continue to drive UK sales. You will oversee all sales across the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader ready to immerse themselves into a rapidly growing business.
You will be predominantly field-based, with a few days per month spent in the office at our Sheffield headquarters. The role is challenging and diverse and requires you to be commercially aware with strong numerical and financial capabilities. Reporting into the sales director, your duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Continuing to drive strong sales growth in UK & Ireland
- Identifying and generating new profitable sales opportunities and routes to market within the portfolio of products
- Taking ownership and responsibility of some key accounts in the retail and growing intralogistics markets
- Responsibility for leading a team of three sales managers in order to drive projects over the line
- Developing the sales strategy, including developing new products and new business
- Managing your own budget, with responsibility for implementing and delivering strategies
Who you are
- To be considered for the position, you must be a passionate salesperson with experience working at this level and previous experience of leading a team. In addition, you must:
- Be strategic and highly commercial in order to support the team and drive your own projects
- Have experience of leading from the front, visible and willing to set the standard and lead by example, paving the way for success – it is important you understand that you will still be very much involved in the sales process
- Have a successful track record in developing new account and selling new products
- Be articulate and assertive, able to motivate, encourage and challenge others with a natural confidence to influence and persuade your team as well as end users
- Work well both as part of a team and as an individual, using your own initiative, you will be someone who fits into the Loadhog culture
- The knowledge of the returnable packaging market would be beneficial, though not as important as a high level of sales ability.
Who are Loadhog?
Multi award-winning Loadhog designs and manufactures returnable packaging solutions for a diverse range of industries, from manufacturing, postal to retail. Our employee-owned business is highly entrepreneurial, with all employees joining the company purchasing shares, thereby creating employee engagement, individual wealth and a strong team spirit.
Headquartered in Sheffield, United Kingdom, along with a site in Europe, we are known for our market leading RTP innovations. We continue to invest in new products and manufacturing capacity, having a target to deliver 25% of our turnover from products less than five years old.
Loadhog won the coveted Queen’s Award for International Trade in April 2020.
We have set a challenging vision for our business and we have been on track for the last 4 years. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we challenge over 100 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on our company values: the
What we offer
The remuneration package includes a competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance, a share purchase scheme and gym membership after completion of probation period. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
To apply, please click here
For an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please feel free to contact any of the following:f
Damien Montagne – Loadhog Sales Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 23rd May 2021 A polite note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept applicants from recruitment agencies. If we do need support, we will be in touch.