Are you energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm? If so, then this opportunity may be right for you. We are now recruiting a warehouse facilitator to join our expanding team here in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, hardworking individual who is capable of working both as part of a team and on their own.
What is the role?
Reporting to the warehouse manager, the role of a warehouse facilitator is focused on supporting the production teams to ensure they have the parts required, controlling and maintain the stock system and ensuring the warehouse and factory and presentable and organised.
This is a demanding role so you must be someone who is naturally enthusiastic, happy and open to working in a pressurised environment
The successful candidate will be involved with, but not limited to-
- covering all elements of warehouse work
- maintaining a tidy working warehouse environment, in line with health and safety regulations
- movement of stock around the warehouse/ production area
- continued use of an FLT, sometimes in a confined or restricting space
- working with other team member’s to coordinate the work load and movement of stock
Who you are?
- you will have previous experience working in a warehouse or production environment
- a full, valid FLT license is essential for this position but training can be provided to the right candidate
- some previous exposure to working in production or a labour intensive role is desirable, the role is diverse so you may be required to help out in other areas including production
- be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
- a team player, happy working with a multitude of people
- Able to work to pressure with meticulous attention to detail
Who are Loadhog?
We are a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. We believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business. Our unique products are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from postal and medical, automotive to retail.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
To apply please submit your Covering Letter and up to date CV to email@example.com addressed to our Warehouse Manager, Liam Hudson.