Are you energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm? If so, then this opportunity may be right for you. We are now recruiting two warehouse operatives/facilitators with a full FLT licence to join our expanding team here in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity for confident, hardworking individuals capable of working both as part of a team and on their own.
What is the role?
Reporting to either the facilitator team leader or the warehouse manager, the role of a warehouse operative/ facilitator is a varied and often demanding one. Working on either a two, or a three-shift pattern depending on the specific position, you must be naturally enthusiastic, happy and open to working in a pressurised environment.
To be selected for interview, you must be fully flexible to work around the needs of the business. Key duties will include:
- covering all elements of warehouse work
- maintaining a tidy working warehouse environment, in line with health and safety regulations
- movement of stock around the warehouse/ production area
- use of an FLT, sometimes in a confined or restricting space
- working with other team members to coordinate the workload and movement of stock
Who you are
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a large warehouse environment. In addition, you must also:
- have a full, valid FLT licence, which is essential for this position
- have some previous exposure to working in production or a labour-intensive role is desirable as the role is diverse so may involve helping out in other areas including production
- possess a flexible approach, be reliable and have a willingness to learn
- be a team player and happy working with a multitude of people
- be able to work to pressure with meticulous attention to detail
Who are Loadhog?
Multi award-winning Loadhog designs and manufactures returnable packaging solutions for a diverse range of industries, from manufacturing, postal to retail. Our employee-owned business is highly entrepreneurial, with all employees joining the company purchasing shares, thereby creating employee engagement, individual wealth and a strong team spirit. Headquartered in Sheffield, United Kingdom, along with a site in Europe, we are known for our market leading RTP innovations. We continue to invest in new products and manufacturing capacity, having a target to deliver 25% of our turnover from products less than five years old. We have set a challenging vision for our business and we have been on track for the last 4 years. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we challenge over 100 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on our company values: the ‘Loadhog Edge’.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a competitive basic salary and 15% non-contributory pension, plus life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance, a share purchase scheme and gym membership after successful completion of probationary period. Get in touch
To apply, applicants should submit their CV, along with a covering letter explaining reasons for applying via the following link:
Deadline for applications: Friday 2nd April 2021
A polite note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept applicants from recruitment agencies. If we do need support, we will be in touch!
Before you apply
As part of the application process, you will be asked to upload a copy of your CV with a covering letter. We don’t accept postal applications. We will only use the information you provide to process your application. This online application service is provided for Gripple Limited by People Apps Limited using its People® software. For more about how we use your information, see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.