An Attached Lid Container for any application
Historically this product type has been adopted within large manually operated supply chains due to the products’ light weight and efficient nesting features. However supply chains are changing and every customer is requesting a tailored selection of design features and benefits. Many large retail & eCommerce operations have already invested in Loadhog’s ALC range with each container being a different product configuration suited to that customer’s specific application.
Loadhog have worked with automation specialists to develop the Attached Lid Container ranges. The geometry of this recent addition to our range, the Apollo ALC, is designed to interact harmoniously with automated and manual handling equipment.
This particular type of reusable container is especially popular with non-food retailers due to its lightweight yet robust design making it perfect for operations within distribution centres.
All Loadhog containers have been designed and tested to ensure they are fit for a wide range of industrial applications, however if you have specific design requirements for a large project we can discuss a solution tailored to your specific needs. Each application varies and we are dedicated to ensuring the resulting solution provides the best possible efficiency gains. We can also provide bespoke colours, labelling and branding (minimum order quantities apply). Please consult Loadhog for any bespoke requirements you may have.
Features & Benefits
- Secure hinge pin design – This concealed hinge pin offers an increased level of security protecting high value goods within.
- Working with automation systems – The Apollo has a collar design to work in conjunction with automation machinery within supply chains today.
- Pally and Lid compatible – All of our containers work in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally & Lid system to provide the ultimate RTP solution, completely eliminating one-trip packaging.
- Textured base – The textured base is designed to prevent unwanted movement on conveyor systems which can cause delays in automation lines. Automation sensors can also sometimes bounce off a base if it’s not textured.
- Secure banding – Non-slip ribbing on the Lid assures banding is secure.
- Easy label remove ribbing – The ribbed area on the side of the 400 x 300 is designed to make label removal easier and faster.
Optional (MOQ’s Apply)
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.