400USABLE HEIGHT (MM)
1000 x 575FOOTPRINT (MM)
The ultimate goal for waste management centres when packing dangerous goods is to pack it in a manner to prevent the escape of the hazardous material contained within it. This is accomplished by utilizing UN approved packaging Loadhog supply.
The UN Certified Half Pallet Container is the largest container within the range with reinforced metal bars enabling this 190 litre bulk container to secure a payload of up to 120kg of hazardous materials within packaging groups I, II & III. More cost-effective than a UN certified cardboard box, this container is reusable with an inner bag and tie, also UN certified, which can be incinerated with its contents.
The UN Certified Half Pallet Container also works in conjunction with the Loadhog Pallet Lid for ultimate security and maneuverability of hazardous materials. 6 HogBoxes can be consolidated for storage and transported using the Pallet Lid and better yet this can then be double stacked, increasing vehicle fill by up to 100% in certain applications.
- Certified for solids and liquids – Each of the UN Certified containers can be used to transport Liquids with the use of an insertable UN Certified Bag.
- Certified to contain up to 120 kg of solid goods & 68 kg of liquids – The UN Half Pallet Container is the largest container within the range with reinforced metal bars enabling a 120 kg payload of materials in group I.
- Integrated Straps – Integrated straps permanently fixed to the container enable easy UN level containment & safety for hazardous materials.
- Compatible with the Loadhog Pallet Lid – For ultimate security and manoeuvrability of hazardous material.
- No pallet needed – Built in pallet feet and steel bars deliver compatibility with MHE and forklifts and the HPC lifter can be provided for efficient stacking and individual handling of units.
- Certified to your needs – If you have specific needs we can develop a UN grade solution for you.
Accessories & Options
- HPC Lifter – Fast and intuitive lifting Capacity (kg): 275 , Dimensions (cm): 1100 x 900 x 620 , Weight (kg): 45.5
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
- Approved Inner Bag – (Minimum 90 Microns) & security seal.