400USABLE HEIGHT (MM)
1000 x 575FOOTPRINT (MM)
The goal for waste management centres, when packing dangerous goods, is to pack it in a manner which prevents the escape of hazardous material contained within. This is accomplished by utilising UN approved packaging that Loadhog supply.
The certified half pallet container is the largest container within the range and has reinforced metal bars. This enables the 190 litre bulk container to secure a payload of up to 120kg of hazardous materials within packaging groups I, II & III. More cost-effective than a certified cardboard box, this container is reusable with an inner bag and tie which can be incinerated with its contents.
The UN certified half pallet container also works in conjunction with the Loadhog Pallet Lid for ultimate security and manoeuvrability of hazardous materials. Six HogBoxes containers can be consolidated for storage and transported using the Pallet Lid and better yet, this can then be double stacked, increasing vehicle fill by up to 100% in certain applications.
- Certified for solids and liquids – Each UN certified packaging container can be used to transport Liquids with the use of an insertable bag.
- Certified to contain up to 120 kg of solid goods & 68 kg of liquids – The UN Half Pallet Container is the largest container within the range with reinforced metal bars enabling a 120 kg payload of materials in group I.
- Integrated Straps – Integrated straps permanently fixed to the container enable easy UN level containment & safety for hazardous materials.
- Compatible with the Loadhog Pallet Lid – For ultimate security and manoeuvrability of hazardous material.
- No pallet needed – Built-in pallet feet and steel bars deliver compatibility with MHE and forklifts and the HPC lifter can be provided for efficient stacking and individual handling of units.
Certified to your needs – If you have specific requirements, we can develop a UN certified packaging solution for you.
Accessories & Options
- HPC Lifter – Fast and intuitive lifting Capacity (kg): 275 , Dimensions (cm): 1100 x 900 x 620 , Weight (kg): 45.5
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
- Approved Inner Bag – (Minimum 90 Microns) & security seal.