250, 310, 367, 400AVAILABLE HEIGHTS (MM)
547 x 370INTERNAL TOP (MM) L X W
600 x 400FOOTPRINT (MM)
40, 52, 63, 69CAPACITY (LITRES)
2.5, 2.8, 3.4, 3.2WEIGHT (KG)
An Attached Lid Container for any application
Historically this product type has been adopted within large manually operated supply chains due to the products’ light weight and efficient nesting features. However supply chains are changing and every customer is requesting a tailored selection of design features and benefits. Many large retail & eCommerce operations have already invested in Loadhog’s ALC range with each container being a different product configuration suited to that customer’s specific application.
All Loadhog containers have been designed and tested to ensure they are fit for a wide range of industrial applications, however if you have specific design requirements for a large project we can discuss a solution tailored to your specific needs. Each application varies and we are dedicated to ensuring the resulting solution provides the best possible efficiency gains. We can also provide bespoke colours, labelling and branding (minimum order quantities apply). Please consult Loadhog for any bespoke requirements you may have.
- Secure hinge pin design – This concealed hinge pin offers an increased level of security protecting high value goods within.
- Working with automation systems – The Apollo has a collar design to work in conjunction with automation machinery within supply chains today.
- Secure Banding – Non-slip ribbing on the Lid assures banding is secure.
- Pally and Lid compatible – All of our containers work in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally & Lid system to provide the ultimate RTP solution, completely eliminating one-trip packaging.
- Textured base – The textured base is designed to prevent unwanted movement on conveyor systems which can cause delays in automation lines. Automation sensors can also sometimes bounce off a base if it’s not textured.
- Swap out scheme – We offer the opportunity to swap any old, damaged or unwanted containers in part exchange.
Accessories & Options
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.